So tomorrow is the day we order from our co-op and so I am putting together a list of things I need to order. I thought I might share our meal plan too. Exciting stuff right there.
So for our co-op order, it depends on our budget, but here is what I am hoping to order:
- Coconut Sugar
- Cashew Butter
- Chia Seeds
- Maybe some Kombucha.
- Sunflower Oil
I am also going to try to get some kefir grains (maybe water kefir!) from our co-op leader.
So for our meal plan last week, I did a two week plan. However, I will just do this week since I didn’t post it last Monday.
- Soaked oatmeal or pancakes with fruit
- Toast (with homemade bread- Recipe soon)
- Yogurt and fruit
- Tea, milk, or smoothies
- Pizza Quesadillas
- Grilled Cheese
- Left overs
- Salad (cobb or taco)
- South of the Border omelets with home fries
- Pulled pork and potato salad
- Dutch Babies with fruit
- Roast Chicken with baked potatoes
- Chicken enchiladas with chips and guacamole
I also wanted to share some time sensitive information with you! Tomorrow at 6pm EST there is a free live webcast (with speakers like Lysa TerKeurst and Sheila Walsh) through Women of Faith. Check it out! Sign up here.